THE OUTFIT: "Classy in red."

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Another outfit from my vacations in Tunis. I'm wearing my red vintage dress with my River Island platform heels and H&M Clutch. I'm counting down the days to be back in Tunis, it was amazing there! How are your vacations?


And it's finally ready; my new blog on YOUMODELS is online and you can check it here. But don't forget that this blog will be my priority! I'm just blogging for them too! Feel free to follow me if you want!

- Follow GLAMOURBLOG: Twitter / FacebookBloglovin / Chictopia / Hypeed / Lookbook / Tumblr


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Vintage red dress, River Island heels and H&M clutch.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Free fashion articles THE OUTFIT: "Classy in red." © 2011