C I T R U S .


(Yeojin Bae Shirt, Desordre Leather Skirt, Zara Coat/Heels, Alexander Wang Bag)

Believe it or not but I don't actually buy a lot of new clothes for myself very frequently. I've always been a crazy opshopper so I kind of fill my shopping cravings by purchasing stock for the store instead of for myself. Last week I had to style a colour blocking shoot with Zanita and went a little crazy in Zara. I think it's because I knew I had to and as soon as those flood gates opened it was just too hard to stop, splurging on what felt like a whole new wardrobe and spending what felt like a lifetime in those crazy queues. I absolutely LOVE this green pea coat I picked up and matching green shoes. They go perfectly with this green leather skirt by Desordre (yes they even design their own clothes too) and Yeojin Bae shirt which I've been itching to wear. This shirt is so versatile and its structured shape makes it too easy to pair with skinny leg jeans or fitted skirts to create a beautiful and polished look. Plus anything by Yeojin Bae is a guaranteed to be a perfect and extremely flattering fit. I finished the whole look off with this epic citrus nail polish which is a collaboration between Bloom and Sass & Bide. I'm kind of obsessed with colour blocking at the moment and having three shades of green in one outfit is always fun. It's sounds crazy but I even felt happier wearing such bold and bright colours from my the tips of my fingers to the ends of my toes. I suppose you could say I'm definitely in spring mode!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Free fashion articles C I T R U S . © 2011