A J E .


What better way to start the week than with a pretty look book full of pretty dresses. This is the Aje SS 11/12 look book titled "The Patchwork Romantic", which is full of stunning full sequined and bead embellished pieces. I thought it would be the perfect time to post this as I know quite a few of you have formals coming up and after searching high and low for the perfect dress myself before the Cosmo Awards I thought this might help you as it helped me. Love how Aje have embraced the mullet dress or what I like to call "fishtail dress" (it just sounds so much nicer) but have added some of their Aje glamor to make it unique and always interesting. It's like sexy from the front but elegant from the back, plus they're so much fun to walk in as the fabric billows behind your legs.

These Aje pieces will be available in October but you can pre-order or inquire about them at Desordre Boutique here.
It's just too hard to choose!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Free fashion articles A J E . © 2011