Let me introduce you...



What is Q2?
Q2 is a Spanish brand which loves to create fast fashion in demand of its clients.



They have cool-hunters all over the world in order to captivate the latest fashion trends and adapt them to their style. When you wear Q2 you wear something that is trendy but also special because their collections are limited to a couple of hundreds.


They have the working mind of a high street brand but the heart of a Designer House.

Why do I introduce them?
Because I'll work with them from now on. I'll wear their clothes and you'll find weekly posts about this brand!

You want to discover their shop?
You can visit them on www.q2.com.es, enjoy it!


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


























This is my first item I received! Wondering what it is? Keep reading Glamour blog!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Free fashion articles Let me introduce you... © 2011