A new story...

For those who are following me on FACEBOOK,
they've read that I bought a second pair of the Lanvin shoes. And why...?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Wednesday I went back to H&M to see if there was still something for a girlfriend of my school. Unfortunately her shirt wasn't there anymore but I saw one box of shoes. And the 23th of november at the release I was doubting about the black or red heels! When I saw that last box 'BLACK 40EU' I thought 'This is ment to be'. If it's the last box and in MY size? That's not accidental!

For those who said 'I thought you wouldn't buy anything.' Well sweeties; INDEED I said that! But I've never said that I wouldn't buy any pair of shoes or shirts? I was talking about the yellow dress that was in a really bad quality! And guess what? The yellow dresses are still in the stores! That says enough I think.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

To see the other thing that I've bougt, click here!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Free fashion articles A new story... © 2011