C R Y S T A L L I S E D .





(Crystallised by Vintage Lover)

So i'm hoping i'm not the only one who does this but the other day i wrote a list of things i want to do and would like to achieve with my blog this year. I think it's so important to be constantly trying to find ways to improve your work whether that be your career or even your blog. For me, it's both. I'm always thinking of ways to improve, to grow, to expand. There's never a moment when my mind is quiet and for some reason that's the way i like it. Sometimes i feel like my mind looks like Shibuya crossing with a thousand things crossing my mind at once and all going in different directions. Maybe with a few anime characters and kawaii cats in there too..

One goal on my list this year is to start posting beautiful look books i come across. There seems to be an influx that arrive in my inbox lately but i never get time to post about them. I'm hoping that by doing this it will help to break up my personal posts and hopefully help me to post more consistently, which is my main goal.

The first lookbook i want to share with you is "Crystallised" by Vintage Lover. Not only is it absolutely beautiful but Jaharn is one of the nicest vintage sellers i've come across and is more of a friend than anything else, even though she's half way across the world in London and we've never actually met before. It's comforting to know there are vintage sellers out there who like to work and support one another and who are genuinely happy for you. And right now i couldn't be happier for Jaharn and her store. After months of hard work her stunning lookbook is complete and it couldn't be more welcomed. You can shop the Vintage Lover collection HERE.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Free fashion articles C R Y S T A L L I S E D . © 2011