EVENT: 'A night at the Chateau.'

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Last friday I was invited to "A night at the Chateau" to celebrate the anniversary of 'Lily Mechelen'. A little shop/boutique with a lot of amazing heels, cupcakes, clothes and female details. When you enter the store it's like you walk in your own paradise! I'm still saving my money for a pair of heels with sequins on it!

I know the pictures aren't very qualitatively but the light wasn't very good there and it was really difficult to focus my camera. But besides that I hope you enjoy watching this post! Thanks Lily for the invitation.

All my love for this sunday!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Free fashion articles EVENT: 'A night at the Chateau.' © 2011