Friday

Silhouette Girl style blog Philadelphia
Shirt - Forever 21, cuff - antique, skirt - Urban Outfitters, leggings - Forever 21, boots - Deena and Ozzy

Finally, an outfit post! It's been way too long since my last. I'm feeling 92% of my usual self at this point. So I dressed up and went outside to take photos. Hurrah. That's what most people do when they recover from being sick, no?

Anyway, as I walked into school, my brother told me I look like a farmer. Thanks, I guess... I suppose this is a titch more reminiscent of something a farmer would wear than most of my outfits, but still. I get a kick out of comments from my family/friends.

Silhouette Girl style blog Philadelphia
Silhouette Girl style blog Philadelphia

So now I'm eating couscous and trying to put off a nap. I can't wait until I feel completely better again. Spring is in 37 days. Hurrah.

xox Catherine

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Free fashion articles Friday © 2011