F/W 2011: Organic by John Patrick

Silhouette Girl style blog Philadelphia Organic by John Patrick fall winter f/w 2011
Silhouette Girl style blog Philadelphia Organic by John Patrick fall winter f/w 2011
Silhouette Girl style blog Philadelphia Organic by John Patrick fall winter f/w 2011

All images via style.com

As always, the last thing I want to be thinking about mid-February is more fall/winter clothing, but I feel there's usually a titch of spring in many collections. Exhibit A: (bottom left image) the perfect floral shirt dress I've never managed to find. You can bet I'd wear this all spring and summer if I could. As far as the rest goes, I'm amused with the color palette. And the silhouettes. Nothing too groundbreaking, but I'm a sucker for simplicity.

xox Catherine

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Free fashion articles F/W 2011: Organic by John Patrick © 2011