L A V E N D E R .

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
(Vintage pleated skirt/hat/cross necklace, Random Top, Alexander Wang loafers)

With the rain holding back and the sun finally behaving like it should this time of year (you know, rising early and setting late) I've been able to start wearing some of my favourite vintage hats from my ever growing collection. They're cute, fun and practical all rolled in to one and keep my face protected from the harsh elements that come along with Summer. This black satin hat fits my head perfectly and comfortably sits on the back, top, or side of my head without falling off, which is impossible with shallow, wide brimmed hats! I always find it weird when you stumble across something that makes you question if it was indeed made for you and if it was fate that you found it?

Anyway, I've been patiently waiting for my new backdrop and studio equipment to arrive in the post so i can finally start taking photos for the store. I haven't told you all yet but I'm launching my new online store in just a few weeks! It's been a secret for so long now that i didn't really know how to go about telling you all, so i opted for the super casual approach instead. It's been 3 months in the making and I'm so excited to show you all the work I've been quietly doing over the past few months, not to mention the new branding, blog, lookbook and stock i have coming! I'm so nervous and anxious to see if it's going to go well and i never anticipated the amount of stress that still comes with launching something you have put your whole heart in to. I've already burst out crying once, let's hope it doesn't happen again!

To give you a better idea, I have backlogged over eight hundred beautiful dresses alone, ready for the launch, with another three hundred expected to arrive just before Christmas! Then add jackets, jumpers, cardigans, skirts, shorts, tops, and boxes full of new accessories i have accumulated and you can imagine the amount of stock i have right now!
If everything goes to plan you will all be seeing it very very soon and i honestly can't wait to show you the amazing pieces i have. A sneak peek will be up next week so stay tuned :)))

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Free fashion articles L A V E N D E R . © 2011