Monday

Silhouette Girl style blog Philadelphia Asos Forever 21 vintage
Silhouette Girl style blog Philadelphia Asos Forever 21 vintage
Cardigan - vintage, necklace - DIY, dress - Asos, leggings - Forever 21, boots - Spring

I have a lot on my plate for the rest of today, but I'm feeling hopeful. Maybe it's the mild (yet windy) weather or feeling rejuvenated after the weekend, but I've been entertaining tons of ideas in my mind. Receiving numerous comments on my necklace reminded me that I mentioned making/selling similar necklaces, but obviously never got around to it. After tons and tons of job applications, I'm still unemployed and trying to find some extra money.

I would write more, but I have to run.

Silhouette Girl style blog Philadelphia Asos Forever 21 vintage
Silhouette Girl style blog Philadelphia Asos Forever 21 vintage
Silhouette Girl style blog Philadelphia Asos Forever 21 vintage

Happy Valentine's day!
xox Catherine

PS I wrote a guest post for lifesize paperdoll, check it out!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Free fashion articles Monday © 2011