Oona 'Welcome Days'.

This monday I was invited on Oona Welcome Days in Antwerp. I saw the new collections of F/W 2010. River Island was amazing like always and I'll defenitely look in the stores for some items.

Also the shoes of Sam Edelman were great! All the pictures I've made are a great inspiration for me and I hope they will inspire you too.

Enjoy it!
(And I know my English isn't perfect yet, but I'm trying to improve it! Give it some time :$).
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

And after this great evening I received two awesome goodiebags!
The Oona-team is great, they have nice people and they're lovely.
Thanks to Melwin, Birgit and Marie for the great receives and the oppertunity to be there!

Ps: Watch my Facebook Fan page for more pictures!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Free fashion articles Oona 'Welcome Days'. © 2011