What is it?


Cardigan - BDG, oversize tshirt - H&M, leggings - Forever 21, boots - Doc Marten, jewelry - antique

It feels later than 6:30pm, but lo and behold, it is. Today hasn't been too exciting or noteworthy. However, it's supposed to snow again, so there's speculation about school cancellations. While I want spring weather right now, I don't think I'd mind because I would have the opportunity to paint. I'm trying to gather images that remind me of the setting of True Blood... the fictional Bon Temps, Louisiana.

Picked this shirt up at H&M over the weekend. Didn't feel like trying it on - I despise trying clothes on! It was $6 so I just went ahead. I think it will be a spring staple. I'm really itching to go to a huge chain thrift store, such as Goodwill. Is it crazy that I've never been there? Probably.

Hope you're well! xox Catherine

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Free fashion articles What is it? © 2011