What you give is what you get

Silhouette Girl style blog Philadelphia
Cardigan - H&M, sweater - vintage, jeans - H&M, jewelry - antique, boots - Deena and Ozzy

I've been wearing the same thing pretty much everyday since I last posted. I've quite a bit on my plate, and sifting through my abundance of summer clothes has left me a little uninspired as well as upset since the season has passed.

Maybe the boots that I ordered will jump start my motivation to wear anything besides my Doc Martens, jeans, a tshirt, and cardigan. Incidentally, the boots are Doc Martens - but they're tartan fabric with a heel. I can't decide if I want to dye them. We'll see.

Silhouette Girl style blog Philadelphia
Silhouette Girl style blog Philadelphia

This past weekend I went up to Rhode Island to visit schools. It's anyone's guess what the lovely campus pictured below is, while the second photo is just a vibrant tree spotted on the way.

Silhouette Girl style blog Philadelphia
Silhouette Girl style blog Philadelphia

I've grown to detest talking about colleges, but I'm just going to say I really, really fell in love with Brown and RISD. Both were even more perfect than I could have imagined. Fingers crossed... not that I've sent an application to either yet.

xox Catherine

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Free fashion articles What you give is what you get © 2011