MY 10 WARDROBE ESSENTIALS



The 10 things that I need (or already have) in my closet.

01. Tiered skirt. Always good. I love to wear skirts, especially in the summer. And this ruffled one gives a cool bohemian touch. I love it!

02. Suede boots. These are the perfect suede boots in mine opinion. So I have dying to own a pair of these gorgeous Isabel Marant Dicker boots. I currently can't afford them (but I'm saving my money for it). So once they will be mine...

03. Black skinny jeans. I seriously live in my blue pair from Current Elliot. But I'm still missing a black skinny jeans in my closet. And this Cheap Monday jeans is the perfect one. I already tried them on once and they are so comfy. Like, dangerously comfy!

04. Bouclé jacket. As you perhaps know, I found the perfect bouclé jacket by Etoile by Isabel Marant on a Dutch auctionsite. Love the fabric, colour and fit of it! I never have to think twice about putting it on.

05. Simple everyday necklace. After years of using random necklaces, I finally treated myself to a cute little sterling silver necklace last year. The best part about it is that I'll probably end up using it for years so saving up was totally worth it. Feels good man!

06. Ray ban sunglasses. I've had my Marc Jacobs pair of sunglasses for years after finding them at a local boutique on sale, but I'm seriously tempted to upgrade to another pair in the form of these Ray Ban frames. For now I'm satisfied with my trusty MJ sunnies since they've never failed me all this time...

07. Perfect black bag. Maybe one day when I can afford to save up I'll actually get a nice purse (like a Alexander Wang, Mulberry or Celine tote ugh). Right now I have a Topshop bag which is inspired by this studded AW bag, but I really want to get another... So tempting!

08. Black lace silk top. Okay, I have a silk obsession... I swear by silk tops when it comes to satisfying it.

09. Red nail polish. My shade of choice has always been OPI's Vodka and Caviar. I love painting my nails black, pink and blue but I always go back to red when I'm bored with everything else.

10. Black ballet flats. Alright, I'm totally obsessed with mine black Repetto flats. It's one of mine best buys EVER!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Free fashion articles MY 10 WARDROBE ESSENTIALS © 2011