MY-WARDROBE STYLE GUIDE



Want to know about spring/summer 2011’s hottest trends and best designer buys? Then I can recommend to view My-Wardrobe's interactive Style Guide now. You can browse for inspiration, click to buy and watch the exclusive fashion films. I promise you: simply click on the picture to buy is very dangerous for now on! The number one item on my list is the above Mulberry's Alexa for a hot colour clash. Because I've been thinking about seriously splurging on a colourful bag that will last me years (you can find the bag on page number 43). Let me know what your favourite item in this style guide is! I'm so curious :)

Edit: Do you want to win your favourite item from the Style Guide magazine?
Well check out
My-Wardrobe’s Facebook for more details!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Free fashion articles MY-WARDROBE STYLE GUIDE © 2011