STYLING #4: 'It tastes like candy.'

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Months are passing by and the stylingsworks don't stop. I even don't have the time to put my work here on my blog! Now that I have time this afternoon I show you my 4th collaboration (still 6 to show you!).

I worked with the photographer Michel Engelen, model Natacha Reynders and make-up artist Michelle Didden.

I hope you like the results.
All my love for this week and have a great day!
For more stylingwork or if you need a styling: www.wishyourstyle.tk  
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Free fashion articles STYLING #4: 'It tastes like candy.' © 2011